The Language Center “Wisla” was founded in Wroclaw in 2018. We offer polish courses for foreigners from Beginner to Upper Intermediate. There are different kind of courses with essential Polish grammar rules and a lot of practice. You can choose learning Polish in groups or individually with different intensity. Our staff always develop the courses to be matched to your expectations.
You should choose our language school because:
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know and things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
The State certificate examinations in Polish
It is standardized tests of Polish language proficiency for non-native Polish speakers.
Examinations are staged at least three times a year in spring, summer and autumn. Currently, only three levels of examination are available. Candidates can sit for the basic (B1), general intermediate (B2) or advanced (C2) examination, the level of which are set according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The examination fees are €60 (B1), €80 (B2) and €100 (C2) respectively. Successful candidates need to pay an additional €20 for their certificate.
The examination consists of five sub-tests, divided into two parts, i.e. a written part and an oral part.
Each examination consists of five sub-tests of equal value, with each of the sub-test bearing a maximum of 40 points. The maximum points of the examination is thus 200. In order to pass the examination, a candidate has to score at least 60% of points, i.e. 24 points, in each of five sub-tests.
Inform us by email or phone that you plan to receive a visa invitation.
We provide documents for obtaining a visa if you enroll a half-year polish course. You should pay for course in full and in advance.
After your payment we as the language school provide you the following documents: invitation, class schedule and payment confirmation.
In the visa center you will also need insurance for the period of study, the confirmation of visa fee payment, visa application form.
WHAT ELSE WE PROVIDE?
Polish speaking club
1 x 90 min a week – 25 zl / per class
Important! You should have A1+ level
Free cofee, candies and cookies
Do you want to enroll a course?
Only 266 zl / per month
Only 266 zl / per month
Only 210 zl / per month
* for those who have some knowledge and want to start again